Washington High Street Eats returns today in the parking lot with six trucks to serve up tasty treats.
Hosted by the Food Truck Mafia, the event runs from 4:30 to 9 p.m. (The Food Truck Mafia also hosts Fremont Street Eats on the Mission Valley ROP campus in Fremont every Friday.).
Here's what's on the menu for tonight:
- Kinders is bringing all things BBQ — from meats and deli to finger-lickin sauces.
- Follow them at @KindersBBQ
- MoGo BBQ is a local favorite. The truck specializes in Korean BBQ served in burritos, tacos, sliders, quesadillas and bacon-wrapped hot dogs with kimchi.
- Follow them @mogobbq
- This truck is all about shrimp cooked in an Asian Fusion-Hawaiian style .
- Follow them at @MyShrimpShack
- Have a hankering for a Chi-Town style hot dog? Look no further, as Street Dogs specializes in Vienna beef Chicago dogs which include onions, neon-green relish, tomatoes, a pickle spear and spicy sport peppers, all held together in a steamed poppy seed bun. Also served on the truck are soups and the Wunderbar — a thick slice of cheesecake, covered in rich chocolate and served on a stick
- Follow them at @StreetDogTruck
- Cupcakes — yummy, specialty cupcakes — are the stars of this gourmet truck. Flavors range from Salted Caramel to Red Velvet. They also bake up whoopie pies.
- Follow them @ThatsSweetTruck
- A "Mexican grill with a twist," this truck serves up some of your favorite Mexican dishes in traditional styles or in tortilla "cones." Items include Sunrise Burritos and Tacos (served with a fried egg), San Diego Burritos (rolled with french fries), chipotle shrimp tacos, quesadillas, tortas and more.
- Follow them @twistertruck