Niles Street Eats kicks off tonight at the Niles Town Plaza at 37592 Niles Blvd. with six food trucks serving up dinner tasty treats.
Hosted by the Food Truck Mafia, the event runs from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. (The Food Truck Mafia also hosts Washington High Street Eats on the Washington High School campus in Fremont every Thursday and Fremont Street Eats at the Mission Valley ROP campus every Friday.)
Here's what's on the menu for tonight:
- This food truck out of Fremont specializes in a mix of Indonesian, Malaysian and Singaporean food. The menu can feature Asian favorites like chicken and beef satay, chicken and fish curry and crispy soybean cakes with rice.
- Follow them @ConklinsTruck
- Kinders is bringing all things BBQ — from meats and deli to finger-lickin sauces.
- Follow them at @KindersBBQ
- This truck is all about shrimp cooked in an Asian Fusion-Hawaiian style .
- Follow them at @MyShrimpShack
- Get your fix for Italian ciabatta paninis from this Italian food truck. From meatballs to capreses this truck serves up various types of paninis. You can also get lasagna if you want more than just a sandwich and get a cannoli for dessert.
- Follow them at @SpeedyPanini
- This dessert food truck is one that bring exotic Asian-Fusion sweet treats onto the streets. Its menu includes fruity crepes, mini donuts and
- Follow them at @spiceitupcafe
- This Mountain View-based food truck prides itself in serving fresh, homemade mexican food from burritos to nachos and quesadillas and tortas.
- Follow them on Facebook here.