Heads up! Here are five things going on this week that you should know about:
- Stupid smartphone got you feeling not-so-smart? Then visit the Fremont Library every Monday at 1:30 p.m. Staff will be on hand for their weekly session to help you with email, computer questions and electronic gadgets such as cell phones, digital cameras, and more.
- Business owners are invited to attend Tuesday morning at 7 a.m. at Bronco Billy's. LeTip is a business networking organization serving for local professionals to exchange business tips. For more information about LeTip, click here.
- Stay in the loop with what's going on in your child's education by attending the Fremont Unified School District Board of Education meeting Wednesday night. The regularly scheduled meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. Fremont Unified School District Board Room located at 4210 Technology Dr. For more info, visit the Fremont Unified School District website.
- Craving gourmet street food but don't want to go to San Francisco to get it? Don't worry, the Food Truck Mafia is bringing it to you. Every Thursday, the group hosts Washington High Street Eats and every Friday at the Fremont MVROP. Both events are held from 4:30 to 9 p.m.
- Paint outdoors at the Fremont Art Association's at Lake Elizabeth/Central Park in Fremont on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Artists will paint until 2 p.m., with a reception at the Park Pavilion from 2:30 to 4 p.m.All two-dimensional mediums will be accepted, though artists should bring their own supplies. The event is $15 for FAA members and $25 for non-members.